Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Candy Bar Brownies

Ingredients:

1 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
1 c. butter
2 eggs
3 c. oatmeal
2 c. flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1 package caramels
1 c. chocolate chips

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together sugars, butter and eggs. Add oatmeal, flour, soda and vanilla and mix. Spread 2/3 of dough in 9x13 pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes (don't overcook). melt 1 bag caramels and pour over top; sprinkle chocolate chips and the rest of the dough on top. Bake 10 more minutes.

*These are the BEST bars in the world!!!! My friend Amy made these for me after I had Kenidi and I had to get the recipe from her. I made them this week and had to take them over to a friend. They were so incredibly gooey when I first took them out that I couldn't even cut them into a bar and take them out of the pan. I let them sit over night covered and I was able to cut them and they were perfect bars..... Did I mention that these are SO GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment