Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ritz Chicken

Ingredients
Chicken breasts (skinless, boneless)
Ritz crackers, crushed
1/2 c. melted butter
1 c. Ranch
1/2 c. melted butter (to drizzle)

Directions
In bowl, mix 1/2 cup melted butter and Ranch. Dip thawed chicken in mixture until coated well. Next, dip chicken into the crushed crackers and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.

*This recipe is from my friend Sara Hunsaker and it is so yummy. I made this last week and my husband basically drooled over it :) For the ranch dressing, I made the ranch from the packet and I think that was a huge part of the flavor, so I do recommend doing that. Also, we like ours a bit crispy so we cooked ours about 10-15 minutes longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment