Monday, October 19, 2009

Zucchini Brownies

Ingredients
3 c zucchini (grated & drained)
2 c flour
1 1/2 c sugar
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp soda
3 T cocoa
1/2 c oil
2 tsp vanilla

Frosting

6 T unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 c margarine
2 c confectioners sugar
1/4 c milk
1/2 tsp vanilla

Directions
Mix everything together except zucchini (this will appear very dry, don't worry, it is supposed to be that way). Once everything is mixed together, add zucchini. Pour into a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let sit and cool for a few minutes. Spread with frosting.

*This is actually more like a cake than a brownie (very moist) but it is very good. I actually baked it in a 9x13 pan instead of a cookie sheet and I only put a small of amount of frosting on the top (I made it more like a glaze and put a small spread across it, I don't like a heavy frosting on my brownies).

No comments:

Post a Comment