Monday, August 24, 2009

Fresh Peach Pie

Ingredients:

2 c. boiling water
1/2 c. cold water
2 1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. + 2 T. cornstarch
1/8 tsp. salt
1 (3 0z.) pkg. Orange Jello
1/4 c. lemon juice

Directions:

Mix cold water, sugar, cornstarch and salt together to make a paste. Add boiling water and cook until thick. Add jello; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat and add lemon, mix and chill. Three cups sliced fresh peaches per pie. Mix 1/3 of filling with 3 cups peaches per pie. Pour in baked pie shell and serve soon after. Top with whipping cream. Makes 3 pies.

* I love homemade fresh peach pie! I have been making this recipe for a few years now and I just made it for the first time in a long time yesterday for my baby's first birthday party (she got cupcakes). I got this recipe from my husband's, best-friend's mom. It is such a yummy recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment