Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Food

I haven't posted much lately because I haven't been trying new recipes lately. I have really been focusing on making my own homemade baby food for my 7 month old daughter. I have really found some great ways to make her baby food and she has really loved what I have come up with. If anyone is interested in making their own homemade baby food, please let me know and I will get some info to you about it. I love knowing that what is going into my baby is healthy and has no preservatives in it. It actually ends up being more cost effective also to make your own baby food.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just as a tip, you might want to check out the website www.nurture-baby.com. It's dedicated to teaching parents how to make baby food...also includes a lot of nutritional info.

    ReplyDelete